To verify your voter registration status, please contact your county clerk.
The guidelines for the forum are:
• The forum will be moderated by a representative of the Nassau County League of Women Voters.
• There will be a timekeeper.
• Each candidate will be given two minutes to make an opening statement.
• There will be a lottery to choose the rolling sequence for candidates’ responses.
• Questions submitted on index cards by those in attendance and screened by a committee of the League of Women Voters will be read to the candidates by the moderator. Candidates will be given one and a half minutes to respond.
• Each candidate will have the opportunity to respond to each question.
• There will be a two-minute closing statement at the end of the forum.
Keep VOTE411 Online!
The League depends on the generosity of VOTE411 users! If you found this information valuable, help us continue the work! Donate Now!
Election Day Problems?
Call one of these hotlines:
1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (en Español)
Donations to the LWVEF, a 501(c)(3) organization, are tax-deductible. The LWVEF tax id number is 53-0239013.