To be eligible to vote in Washington you must be:
- A citizen of the United States;
- A legal resident of Washington State;
- At least 18 years old by Election Day;
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order; and
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction.
A voter who lacks a traditional residence may use the place he or she currently sleeps at night or spends most of their time. A mailing address could be a General Delivery address or, if permission is granted, the address of a shelter or a friend or a relative. For more information on residency requirements please click here.