Learn where candidates running for office in your community stand on the issues. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Only candidates that appear on your ballot will be listed. Additional information may be available for your area so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for other voters’ guides.
Have all your candidates answered our questions? If not, see how you can help!
All above responses come directly from the candidates and are unedited by LWV. The League does not support or oppose any candidates or parties.
- Candidate Forum March 18 - Calumet County Circuit Court Judge Branch #2
- CANDIDATE FORUM: BELOIT SCHOOL BOARD
- Menomonie School Board Forum
- Tompkins County School Board Elections on May 18th
- Union County Voters Guide
- Voter Guide: Abington, Cheltenham, Jenkintown, Lower Moreland, Rockledge, Springfield and Upper Dublin in Montgomery County
- Voters Guide – City of Omaha Election
Candidate Debate Videos
- Oshkosh Area School District Board of Education Candidate Forum
- Oshkosh Common Council Candidate Forum
- Oshkosh Mayor -- General Election Candidate Forum
- PA 22nd Senatorial District Debate (Special Election)
- PA 48th Senatorial District Forum (Special Election)
- PA Commonwealth Court Forum
- PA Superior Court Forum
- PA Supreme Court Forum
- Plainfield Democratic 4th Ward Council Candidates Forum - May 13
- Plainfield Democratic Mayoral Candidates Forum