Learn where candidates running for office in your community stand on the issues. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Only candidates that appear on your ballot will be listed. Additional information may be available for your area so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for other voters’ guides.
Have all your candidates answered our questions? If not, see how you can help!
All above responses come directly from the candidates and are unedited by LWV. The League does not support or oppose any candidates or parties.
- 2020 VOTER GUIDE - FAIRFIELD CT
- 2020 Voter Guide - West Hartford
- 2020 Voters Guide - Bloomfield, Connecticut
- 4 Simple Steps to Voting by Absentee Ballot
- Butler County OH 2020 General Election Voter Guide
- Creole Voter Guide
- Darien LWV 2020 Voters' Guide
- Douglas County NE 2020 General Election Voters' Guide
- Greater Youngstown OH 2020 General Election Voters Guide
- Greenwich CT 2020 General Election Voters' Guide
Candidate Debate Videos
- State School District (7, 8, 3) and Granite School Board (1, 2, 4) Forum
- 10/1 LWV Forum for NCC State Senate District 7
- 10/1 LWV Forum for NCC State Senate SD 1 and 5
- 10/21 Kent County State Senate District 14 - Ennis & Pugh
- 10th District Michigan State Representative
- 11th Congressional District
- 12th District Court Judge, conducted 9/17/2020
- 2020 Delaware Debate - Governor
- 2020 Gubernatorial Conversation: Richard T. Whitney (Unaf)
- 2020 Gubernatorial Conversation: Chris Peterson and Karina Brown (Dem)