You can make sure we have safe, fair, and efficient elections for all. Become a poll worker today!
In order to be a poll worker in Tennessee, you must:
- Be registered to vote in Tennessee
- Be at least 17 years of age to serve
- Political affiliation generally preferred
- Be a resident of state house legislative district or county for the 30 days prior to the election
- Complete required training
- Students who are 16 and meet all other voter registration requirements may be appointed
You will be entitled to compensation
To sign up, contact your local board of elections.