You can make sure we have safe, fair, and efficient elections for all. Become a poll worker today!
In order to be a poll worker in Ohio, you must:
- Be registered to vote in the county in which you plan to work
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the county and state for the 30 days prior to the election
- Complete required training
- Not have been convicted of a felony
- Cannot be running as a candidate for the election in which you are working
- Students 17 years old must be a country resident and enrolled in senior year of high school to be appointed
You will be entitled to compensation
To sign up, contact your local board of elections.