You can make sure we have safe, fair, and efficient elections for all. Become a poll worker today!
In order to be a poll worker in New Hampshire, you must:
- Be registered to vote in New Hampshire
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be entitled to compensation
- Political affiliation required
- Be a resident of the voting district
- Complete required training
- Students who are 17 years of age may be appointed at the central polling place in state elections
To sign up, contact your local board of elections.