You can make sure we have safe, fair, and efficient elections for all. Become a poll worker today!
In order to be a poll worker in Nebraska, you must:
- Be registered to vote in Nebraska
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Political affiliation generally required
- Be entitled to compensation
- Be a resident of the precinct
- Complete required training
- Be able to read and write English
- Students 16 years or older who meet all other voter requirements may be appointed
To sign up, contact your local board of elections.