In order to be a poll worker in Kansas:

  • You must be registered to vote in Kansas
  • You must be at least 18 years of age
  • You will be entitled to compensation
  • Political affiliation required
  • You must be a resident of the area in which you will vote
  • You must complete required training
  • Students who are at least 16 years old and meet all other elector qualifications may be selected to serve

To sign up, contact your local board of elections.