To vote by mail, follow these instructions:
- Complete the application for an advance ballot
- Provide either your driver's license number on the ballot application or a copy of your photo ID document with your application
- Return the application to your county election office before the registration deadline for the next election
- The ballot will be mailed to you. Complete and return your ballot to your county election office by mail for the next election
- All ballots must be received in the county election office by the close of the polls on Election Day
- You may request assistance in applying for and casting an advance voting ballot
Advance ballots are mailed out beginning 20 days before the election until the 4 days before an election. Make sure you apply for an advance ballot before the deadline to receive your ballot in the mail.