To vote at the polls, you must provide picture identification that also shows a signature OR picture identification and another form of ID with your signature.
Examples of accepted photo IDs with a signature are:
- Florida driver's license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health ID card issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county or a municipality
If you have additional questions about voter ID, please contact your local elections office.
If your photo ID does not have your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that does have your signature.
If you do not bring a valid ID, you can still vote a provisional ballot. As long as you are eligible and voted in the proper precinct, your provisional ballot will count provided the signature on your provisional ballot matches the signature in your registration record.
Voters can call or text 844-338-8743 at any time to reach VoteRiders Voter ID Helpline