You will need to show your signed voter ID card, or any other signed ID that will allow the election worker to verify your signature. A photo ID is not required.
- Driver's license
- Voter ID card
- Military ID
- Hunting or Fishing license
- Or other current and valid photo ID
You may also present one of the following forms of ID if it includes your name and current address:
- current utility bill or pay check
- government check or bank statement
- other government issued document
If you do not have an acceptable ID you can get one from your local DMV.
If you do not have ID or your name does not appear on the precinct register, you must vote a questioned ballot.
Voters can call or text 844-338-8743 at any time to reach VoteRiders Voter ID Helpline