Learn where candidates running for office in your community stand on the issues. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Only candidates that appear on your ballot will be listed. Additional information may be available for your area so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for other voters’ guides.
Have all your candidates answered our questions? If not, see how you can help!
All above responses come directly from the candidates and are unedited by LWV. The League does not support or oppose any candidates or parties.
- 2022 General Election Overview for Tompkins County Voters
- 2022 General Election Voter Guide for Santa Fe County
- 2022 Springfield Voters Guide
- ACJ Area Voters Guide
- Allegheny County 2022 Fall Voters Guide
- CUYAHOGA COUNTY VOTER GUIDE
- District A (north Raleigh)
- Eastern Montgomery County Voters Guide
- Knox County Vote Centers
- Lehigh County Voters Guide
Candidate Debate Videos
- Coos County Commissioner, Position 3
- Podcast of the Candidate Forum for Commissioner of the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries
- State Senate District 4 (Hockessin/Greenville area)
- 122nd Assembly District in NY
- 17th Legislative District & PUD Commissioner Candidate Forums
- 18th Legislative District and Clark County Council, District 5
- 2022 City Council Candidate Meet & Greet Event
- 2022 Jackson Michigan County Commissioner District 5 General Election
- 2022 Jackson Michigan County Commissioner District 7 General Election
- 2022 LWVKC Candidate Forums