Learn where candidates running for office in your community stand on the issues. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Only candidates that appear on your ballot will be listed. Additional information may be available for your area so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for other voters’ guides.
Have all your candidates answered our questions? If not, see how you can help!
All above responses come directly from the candidates and are unedited by LWV. The League does not support or oppose any candidates or parties.
- Candidate Forum March 18 - Calumet County Circuit Court Judge Branch #2
- CANDIDATE FORUM: BELOIT SCHOOL BOARD
- LWV Voters' Guide for District 37 Democratic Primary 2021
- Menomonie School Board Forum
- Tompkins County School Board Elections on May 18th
- Tompkins County Voters Guide for the Primary Election
- Union County Voters Guide
- Voter Guide: Abington, Cheltenham, Jenkintown, Lower Moreland, Rockledge, Springfield and Upper Dublin in Montgomery County
- Voters Guide – City of Omaha Election
Candidate Debate Videos
- KCPS School Board Forum_ March 18, 2021
- Kenneth City Council Forum
- Kenneth City Mayoral Candidate Forum
- LWV Naperville FORUM: Indian Prairie School District 204
- LWV Naperville FORUM: Naperville Park District
- LWV Naperville FORUM: Naperville School District 203
- Madison Borough NJ Council Democratic Candidates Forum
- Menasha Joint School District Board of Education Candidate Forum
- Millcreek Township School District School Board Candidate Forum
- Monmouth Beach Borough Commission, April 28