Learn where candidates running for office in your community stand on the issues. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Only candidates that appear on your ballot will be listed. Additional information may be available for your area so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for other voters’ guides.
Have all your candidates answered our questions? If not, see how you can help!
All above responses come directly from the candidates and are unedited by LWV. The League does not support or oppose any candidates or parties.
- ACJ Area Voters Guide
- Cleveland Heights Mayoral Primary
- Grosse Pointe Park Municipal Judge
- Information for District 2 Voters for October 5, 2021, Municipal Run-Off Election
- Lewiston Sample Ballot
- LWVNYS 2021 Voters Guide, Part II - Ballot Proposals
- Marion Ohio Voter Guide for November 2021 Election
- November ballot for Bloomfield
- Township of Ocean Board of Education, October 4 2021.
- Union County Voters Guide
Candidate Debate Videos
- Fair Lawn NJ Board of Education Forum
- Jackson City Council Ward 3 2021 Candidate Forum
- Nelsonville-York School Board Candidate Forum
- 2021 Ballot Propositions Explained
- 2021 Cincinnati City Council Candidate Forum on Policing and Race Group 1
- 2021 Cincinnati City Council Candidate Forum on Policing and Race Group 2
- 2021 Cincinnati City Council Candidate Forum on Race and Policing Group 3
- 2021 Cincinnati City Council Candidate Forum on Race and Policing Group 4
- 2021 Cincinnati City Council Candidate Forum on Race and Policing Group 5
- 2021 City of Lansing At Large City Council Primary Candidate Forum