You can make sure we have safe, fair, and efficient elections for all. Become a poll worker today!
In order to be a poll worker in Wyoming, you must:
- Be registered to vote in Wyoming
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be entitled to compensation
- Political affiliation generally required
- Be a resident of the county
- Complete required training
- Be physically, morally and mentally competent
- Students who are 16 years or older may be appointed if they meet all other voter requirements
To sign up, contact your local board of elections.