You can make sure we have safe, fair, and efficient elections for all. Become a poll worker today!
In order to be a poll worker in Connecticut, you must:
- Be registered to vote in Connecticut
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be entitled to compensation
- Political affiliation generally required
- Be a resident of the town that you apply
- Complete required training
- Students with residency in the town who are 16 years or older may work with written permission from a parent or guardian
To sign up, contact your local registrar's office.