Learn where candidates running for office in your community stand on the issues. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Only candidates that appear on your ballot will be listed. Additional information may be available for your area so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for other voters’ guides.
Have all your candidates answered our questions? If not, see how you can help!
All above responses come directly from the candidates and are unedited by LWV. The League does not support or oppose any candidates or parties.
Candidate Debate Videos
- April 26, 2022 | Deschutes County Commission Republican Primary Position 1
- BC57 News primary candidates’ profile statements
- Burnt Hills Ballston Lake Candidate Forum
- Clackamas County Board of Commissioners Forum for Position 2 Candidates
- Clackamas County Board of Commissioners Forum for Position 5 Candidates
- Congressional District 2 Republican Primary Candidate Forum
- Congressional District 4
- Curry County Commissioner Position 1
- Douglas County Board of Commissioners
- DSISD Candidates Forum - LWV-Hays County (Dripping Springs School Board)