Learn where candidates running for office in your community stand on the issues. You can print or email the information to use as a reference when you actually vote. We do not save your information, it will be lost when you leave this page. Only candidates that appear on your ballot will be listed. Additional information may be available for your area so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page for other voters’ guides.
Have all your candidates answered our questions? If not, see how you can help!
All above responses come directly from the candidates and are unedited by LWV. The League does not support or oppose any candidates or parties.
- 2021 Voters’ Guide by League of Women Voters of Darien
- ACJ Area Voters Guide
- Cleveland Heights Mayoral Primary
- Grosse Pointe Park Municipal Judge
- Information for District 2 Voters for October 5, 2021, Municipal Run-Off Election
- League of Women Voters of Teaneck 2021 VOTERS GUIDE
- Lewiston Sample Ballot
- LWVNYS 2021 Voters Guide, Part II - Ballot Proposals
- Mail Ballot Instructions for Yavapai County Voters
- Marion Ohio Voter Guide for November 2021 Election
Candidate Debate Videos
- Bergen County Sheriff
- Bergen County Surrogate
- Bernards Township Board of Education Candidates Forum - October 7, 2021
- Brick Board of Education, 13 October 2021
- Brighton City Council Candidate Forum
- Bucks County District Attorney Candidate Forum
- Bucks County PA Court of Common Pleas Judges Candidate Forum
- Candidate Forum for Brecksville City Council
- Candidate Forum for Chagrin Falls City Council and School Board
- Candidate Forum for Cleveland Heights Mayor and City Council